Looking to host a festival, market or other vendor event?
I was the Vendor Coordinator for Hippie Day at Sunflower Fest located at Nightfall Acres for my first event. We had 40 vendors and an attendance of just under 1,500 guests.
I can organize an event completely and work with hosting locations, or I can assist you in bringing your vision to life.
Services I can provide
- Assisting in creating a theme and name for the event
- Providing application templets, sorting applications and selecting the best matches for vendors, bands, food trucks and performers for the event
- Answering vendor emails and public inquiries
- Running the Facebook Event page, making flyers, and marketing on social media
- Checking local ordinances and laws for necessary food, alcohol, tent and performance permits
- Creating event layout with the location and assigning booth numbers
- Working with the location to provide load in / load out info, rules, and other information to vendors
- Creating a themed playlist or finding live bands
- Helping set up the location, load in vendors, and break down the event
- Finding themed decorations to fit a budget
I will work with you on a sliding scale percentage of vendor fees and ticket sales, unless another payment method is mutually agreed upon. I also ask that I get a waived vendor booth for my shop to set up at the event.
"Hippie Day was a vibrant, wholesome event alive with wonderful music, beautiful people, talented vendors and of course all of the sunflowers and zinnias. I couldn't imagine a more perfect location for such an event. Not only were the event coordinators incredibly kind and helpful but they all did such an amazing job communicating with one another, checking in on guests and vendors & coordinating the event gracefully and with precision. I hope this event continues annually; I will definitely return. 💗"
- Justice Weeks Holistic Healing
“Our favorite festival yet!! Haley made sign up easy, and there was great organization/communication with all festival workers and organizers: from setup, through the entire festival, to breakdown. Could not have went smoother. Vendors were all friendly and had great items/handmade goods. Haley made sure to walk through on several occasions to check on vendors and setups. Our Sales were incredible as well!! A lot of customers through the entire event. Sunflower fields were an amazing backdrop. Thank you, and we can’t wait for your next event!” - Art by Demetrious & Ocean Love Handmade Jewelry
“Haley, I would like to personally thank you for the event you cohosted at Nightfall Acres. It was far most my favorite event to vend at. The staff there was so helpful and organized. You answered all my questions in person and through email with no hesitation. You even checked on the vendors throughout the event to make sure we were good while having your booth. I hope you have many more events and I’m invited!Much love and gratitude,Crystal(Kosmic Goddess)"